Boosting the Performance of Organic Optoelectronic Devices Using Multiple-Patterned Plasmonic Nanostructures
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Boosting the Performance of Organic Optoelectronic Devices Using Multiple-Patterned Plasmonic Nanostructures
- Lee, Yoon Ho; Lee, Tae Kyung; Song, Inho; Yu, Hojeong; Lee, Jiwon; Ko, Hyunhyub; Kwak, Sang Kyu; Oh, Joon Hak
- Discrete dipole-approximation method; Multiple patterns; Organic optoelectronic devices; Plasmonic nanostructures; Surface plasmon resonance
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.28, no.25, pp.4976 - 4982
- Multiple-patterned nanostructures prepared by synergistically combining block-co-polymer lithography with nano-imprinting lithography have been used as back reflectors for enhancing light absorption in organic optoelectronic devices. The multiple-patterned electrodes have significantly boosted the performance of organic photovoltaics and phototransistors, owed to the highly effective light scattering and plasmonic effects, extending the range of their practical applications.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.