Computational analysis for morphological evolution in pyrolysis for micro/nano-fabrication
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Computational analysis for morphological evolution in pyrolysis for micro/nano-fabrication
- Yang, Myeongseok; Lee, Wooju; Shin, Heungjoo; Kim, Dongchoul
- KINETIC-MODELS; CELLULOSE; CARBONIZATION; FABRICATION; BIOMASS; MEMS
- Issue Date
- HINDAWI PUBLISHING CORPORATION
- JOURNAL OF NANOMATERIALS, v.2015, no.931429, pp.1 - 6
- Pyrolysis is recently proposed as an efficient fabrication technique of micro/nanoscale carbon structures. In order to understand the morphological evolution in pyrolysis and design the final shape of carbon structure, this study proposes a comprehensive model that incorporates the essential mechanisms of pyrolysis based on the phase field framework. Computational analysis with the developed model provides information about the effect of interface energy and kinetic rate on the morphological evolution in pyrolysis.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.