Active compliance control for the rehabilitation robot with cable driven transmission
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Active compliance control for the rehabilitation robot with cable driven transmission
- Kang, Sang Hoon; Chang, Pyung Hun; Park, Hyung-Soon
- 능동 컴플라이언스 제어; 힘 센서없는 접촉 힘 추정; 재활 로봇; 임상 평가; 임피던스 제어; 시간 지연을 이용한 제어; 시간 지연 추정; Active Compliance Control; Sensorless F/T sensing; Rehabilitation Robot; Field Evaluation; Impedance Control; KARES II; Time-Delay Control; Time-Delay Estimation
- Issue Date
- Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers
- TRANSACTIONS OF THE KOREAN SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS, A, v.28, no.12, pp.1823 - 1832
- In this paper, we proposed a TDC based F/T sensorless active compliance control algorithm for a rehabilitation robot (KARES II). The preference of compliance of the disabled is presented by clinical testing at Korea National Rehabilitation Center with the disabled. The KARES II was designed to work 12 predefined tasks which are very essential for helping the disabled. Among the tasks, some contact tasks between the robot and the disabled exist. Therefore, TDC based F/T sensorless compliance control algorithm is developed for these tasks without additional cost. We verified the proposed algorithm with experiment. Also for the practical use, suitable compliance for contact tasks is chosen by clinical testing at Korea National Rehabilitation Center.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- DHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.