High-resolution electrohydrodynamic jet printing of small-molecule organic light-emitting diodes
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- High-resolution electrohydrodynamic jet printing of small-molecule organic light-emitting diodes
- Song, Myoung Hoon; Park, Jang-Ung; Kim, Kukjoo; Kim, Gyeomuk; Lee, Bo Ram; Ji, Sangyoon; Kim, So-Yun; An, Byeong Wan
- THIN-FILM TRANSISTORS; CONJUGATED POLYMERS; DISPLAYS; DEPOSITION; NANOSCALE; PATTERNS; DEVICES; DROPS; LAYER
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NANOSCALE, v.7, no.32, pp.13410 - 13415
- The development of alternative organic light-emitting diode (OLED) fabrication technologies for high-definition and low-cost displays is an important research topic as conventional fine metal mask-assisted vacuum evaporation has reached its limit to reduce pixel sizes and manufacturing costs. Here, we report an electrohydrodynamic jet (e-jet) printing method to fabricate small-molecule OLED pixels with high resolution (pixel width of 5 μm), which significantly exceeds the resolutions of conventional inkjet or commercial OLED display pixels. In addition, we print small-molecule emitting materials which provide a significant advantage in terms of device efficiency and lifetime compared to those with polymers.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.