A Fully-Differential Correlated Doubling Sampling Readout Circuit for Mutual-capacitance Touch Screens
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- A Fully-Differential Correlated Doubling Sampling Readout Circuit for Mutual-capacitance Touch Screens
- Kwon, Kihyun; Kim, Sung Woo; Bien, Franklin; Kim, Jae Joon
- Sensor interface, readout circuit, Touch screen, differential, mutual capacitance
- Issue Date
- IEEK PUBLICATION CENTER
- JOURNAL OF SEMICONDUCTOR TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE, v.15, no.3, pp.349 - 355
- —A fully-differential touch-screen sensing architecture is presented to improve noise immunity and also support most multi-touch events minimizing the number of amplifiers and their silicon area. A correlated double sampling function is incorporated to reduce DC offset and low-frequency noises, and a stabilizer circuit is also embedded to minimize inherent transient fluctuations. A prototype of the proposed readout circuit was fabricated in a 0.18 mm CMOS process and its differential operation in response to various touch events was experimentally verified. With a 3.3 V supply, the current dissipation was 3.4 mA at normal operation and 140 mA in standby mode.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.