Highly Efficient Flexible Highly Efficient Flexible Optoelectronic Devices Using Metal Nanowire-Conducting Polymer Composite Transparent Electrode
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Highly Efficient Flexible Highly Efficient Flexible Optoelectronic Devices Using Metal Nanowire-Conducting Polymer Composite Transparent Electrode
- Song, Myoung Hoon; Jung, Eui Dae; Nam, Yun Seok; Seo, Houn; Lee, Bo Ram; Yu, Jae Choul; Lee, Sang Yun; Kim, Ju-Young; Park, Jang-Ung
- flexible transparent electrode; composite; metal nanowire; PEDOT:PSS; organic light emitting diode (OLED); organic solar cell (OSC)
- Issue Date
- KOREAN INST METALS MATERIALS
- ELECTRONIC MATERIALS LETTERS, v.11, no.5, pp.906 - 914
- Here, we report a comprehensive analysis of the electrical, optical, mechanical, and surface morphological properties of composite nanostrutures based on silver nanowires (AgNW) and PEDOT:PSS conducting polymer for the use as flexible and transparent electrodes. Compared to ITO or the single material of AgNW or PEDOT:PSS, the AgNW/PEDOT:PSS composite electrode showed high electrical conductivity with a low sheet resistance of 26.8 Omega/sq at 91% transmittance (at 550 nm), improves surface smoothness, and enhances mechanical properties assisted by an amphiphilic fluoro-surfactant The polymeric light-emitting diodes (PLEDs) and organic solar cells (OSCs) using the AgNW/PEDOT:PSS composite electrode showed higher device performances than those with AgNW and PEDOT:PSS electrodes and excellent flexibility under bending test These results indicates that the AgNW/PEDOT:PSS composite presented is a good candidate as next-generation transparent elelctrodes for applications into flexible optoelectronic devices.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.