Ultrafast Charge Transfer in Operating Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Ultrafast Charge Transfer in Operating Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells
- Zhong, Chengmei; Choi, Hyosung; Kim, Jin Young; Woo, Han Young; Nguyen, Thanh Luan; Huang, Fei; Cao, Yong; Heeger, Alan J.
- Bulk heterojunctions; Organic solar cells; Transient reflection spectroscopy; Ultrafast charge transfer
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.27, no.12, pp.2036 - 2041
- The ultrafast charge generation process in organic solar cell devices is investigated by transient reflection spectroscopy on five state-of-the-art bulk heterojunction systems. The charge generation process in operating devices is found to be a combination of an ultrafast generation mechanism over several hundred femto-seconds and a slow process from pico-seconds to nanoseconds, limited by exciton diffusion dynamics. In addition, the lack of electric field dependence in the charge dynamics rules out geminate recombination as an important loss mechanism
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.