Frequency splitting of a multi-layered electric ring resonator
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Frequency splitting of a multi-layered electric ring resonator
- Kim, S. G.; Kim, K. H.; Jung, H. S.; Cho, Hyungjoon; Choi, EunMi
- Commercial software; Electromagnetic response; Frequency splittings; Magnetic dipole; Multi-layered; Multilayering; Resonance frequencies; Ring resonator; Scattering matrices; Vector network analyzers; X-band frequencies
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS, v.110, no.1, pp.1 - 4
- We present experimental results on the multilayering effects of an electric ring resonator. The electromagnetic response of the electric ring resonator is measured via a scattering matrix using a vector network analyzer at the X-band frequency. Structures of the electric ring resonator with up to four layers were tested and analyzed using commercial software. We demonstrate that, in an electric ring resonator, the electric and magnetic dipole polarization effect gives rise to resonance frequency splitting when the cell is multilayered.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.